The Adira Network is a program that seeks to empower women with the knowledge, skills and tools to become confident, bold and wise.
The program was inspired by the fact that although women are constantly encouraged to lead, the leadership table still does not have enough women. This is because many young women aspire to be leaders, but they don’t know how to go about finding that seat, not to mention they must balance societal gender/ family responsibilities which sometimes hinder them from living their lives in a successful way.
What To Expect
- A holistic program that is divided into 7 modules discussing Identity, Mistakes Women Make, The Success Journey, Personal Branding, Soft Power, Money Matters & Me, Myself & Othhers .
- Program manual with practical tools and resources
- Personalized coaching and a safe space to share and learn from others.
- A team of great authentic facilitators
Why you should sign up
- Find our your personality, voice and learn how to tap into your strengths
- Learn effective goal setting and how to achieve your goals
- Learn how to brand, pitch, sell yourself and negotiate for what you want
- Learn how to use emotional intelligence for your relationships, work & business
- Understand your money personality and how to effectively use and make money
- Acquire a balanced successful lifestyle.
What Others Say
Sign Up for Next Class
Our next classes will begin on 6th & 8th August 2020
Program Cost is Ksh 15,000
Our classes are small so we can provide value to everyone; If you would like to book your spot, kindly sign up.